A Wellness Course from Peter Fettis
FOR ALL WHO SEEK CONFIDENCE, UNDERSTANDING AND PEACE
IN THE FACE OF OBSTACLES
WHO YOU ARE
This course is for anyone who faces obstacles in any way:
- practicing healthy habits
- building a space for success
- committing to your values
- getting up in the morning
- accepting who you are
- being happy
- changing from “I want” to “I am”
- creating the life of your dreams
- acting confident
- asking for help
WHO I AM
I am Peter Fettis, creator of Medulla Training, a space for wellness, creativity and solving problems. I have changed my life, lost 50 pounds, started competing in triathlons and surfing, practicing yoga, eating healthy (QUALITYarian), meditating, composing music and writing books as a way to move through life’s difficult problems with grace.
I’ve worked with many people who face problems, and I guarantee that these practices can change your life. When we put in the work, we reap the rewards. You can do it.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course includes lessons with exercises on:
1. The source of our health and happiness
2. Making space to thrive and be successful
3. Facing our problems head on
4. Embracing all of our feelings with true love
5. Giving ourselves plenty of rest
6. Making tasty, high-performance meals
7. Exercising our mind-body connection
8. Seeing how we are part of one great solution
HOW MUCH OF AN INVESTMENT THIS IS
Personal transformation is one journey that once you start, it keeps getting better. These practices can change your life and have changed thousands of others. “Your health is your greatest wealth.”
I believe this course is worth thousands of dollars - getting healthy, creating your dream life, being happy and at ease, overcoming problems with confidence - these intangibles are worth $10,000 or more. The way to make this happen rests in your dedication to practicing the ideas in this course.
That is the key: practice. You are the key, you bring the key to unlock your infinite ability anytime, anywhere. Your willpower has no dollar amount (it’s free) and it comes by paying attention to it.
That said, the only way to get real value from this course is to genuinely practice.
Otherwise, you’re just spinning your wheels. Applying these ideas to solve your problems is worth thousands of dollars.
To learn to solve your problems, I ask you to invest $199 in your life.